We offer EU Institutions advisory services in the fields of strategy and policy, audit and risk management, financial management, technical assistance, technology advice and implementation, performance improvement and process change as well as human capital.
In the area of technology, our enterprise architecture consultants provide EU Institutions, Agencies and Bodies with services to assist with any EA challenge such as enterprise architecture modelling and assessment, technology innovation and business trend briefings, target enterprise architecture and roadmap design as well as enterprise architecture governance design.
We believe that effective enterprise architecture encompasses both business and technology and requires a broad range of experience, knowledge and skills in everything from strategy and operations to technology integration, security and human capital.
As an Enterprise Architecture Senior Consultant, you take pride in and are an expert at:
- Defining, establishing and maintaining enterprise architectures, strategies and methodologies at EU Institutions, Agencies and Bodies
- Leading the implementation of enterprise-wide strategies and architectures
- Defining and reviewing on an ongoing basis enterprise IT architectures and strategic roadmaps to ensure alignment to IT business strategy
- Delivering methodologies, processes and a governance framework to EU Institutions
- Giving input to the ongoing improvement and streamlining of enterprise architecture development and delivery
- Delivering an integrated IT architectural model linking application, information and systems / infrastructure architectures
To fit in the role, you also
- Hold a relevant university degree and 4 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Have a sound background in setting architectural directions aligned with strategic business needs and a strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture best practice, methodologies and tools
- Have proven experience with e-Government architectures and Service Oriented Architectures within large scale implementations
- Understand the complexity of the institutional landscape of the EU and are at ease in that environment
- You are willing to work in a multidisciplinary team towards assessing issues from a technical and business perspective while considering the regulatory and political landscape of the EU
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills with a strong problem solving and critical thinking mind
- Are fluent in English (French or German would be considered as an asset)
- Are willing to work in an international environment and work abroad if needed
We want to hear from you! Join us and
- Gain exposure to the enterprise architecture challenges of various EU Institutions, Agencies and Bodies located in Luxembourg and other Member States
- Have the opportunity to further develop your analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential, no matter what career path you eventually choose
- Be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers
What impact will you make?