We serve the investment fund industry, assist our clients facing regulatory challenges and act as a Data Hub collecting documents and data that will further be used by our internal teams to produce regulatory reporting such as, but not limited to Annual Statements, Fund Tax Reporting, Aifmd reporting, Kiid or Priips.
The lines between fund data and regulatory reporting are blurring. Reporting has evolved and is now delivered as streams of data, which have progressively become a golden mine.
In this context, we are looking for a Java Developer that will work alongside our Data Solutions Team.
You will have the opportunity to
- Focus on implementing our Data Management tool using Java API while developing a strong expertise in the Investment Funds industry
- Develop data intensive application (Java, SQL Server, Data warehousing...)
- Create innovative user interfaces
- Use Agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD) on a daily basis
- Work hand in hand with our Data Solutions experts
To fit in the role, you also
- Hold a Master Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Are able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability
- Are keen to learn new technologies and the business word
- Have a collaborative mindset—you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
- Possess exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are fluent in English and French. Any other language is considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
What impact will you make?