Our international tax specialists advise, guide and implement innovative tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients excel anywhere in the world. They deal with all types of fiscal issues such as corporation tax, international tax regimes and withholding taxes.
What is it about?
As an IT Junior Analyst Programmer Tax, you will:
- Elaborate solutions within our Tax IT Innovation Team;
- Bring a fresh view on UX experience
- Provide insight and innovative technical solutions
- Develop and maintain.NET and SharePoint applications;
- Guarantee deliverables quality, carry out unit tests and system integration
- Trail a continuous learning curve on both IT and Tax matters
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Computer science, engineering, sciences or equivalent. A first experience in the IT world is an advantage (< 2 years)
- Have knowledge of accounting and Vat principles is an asset
- Demonstrate learning knowledge ; C#.NET, MS SQL Server, MS Visual Studio, HTML
- Be solution-oriented and pragmatic, able and willing to propose new ideas.
- Distinguish yourself by your strong knowledge of organizational skills, your flexibility, your team spirit, your dynamism and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Be ready to commit yourself and share your know-how within a young and multicultural team
- Speak fluently French and have a good understanding of English
What do we offer?
Get hired as an IT Junior Analyst Programmer Tax and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Deloitte University, Lunch & Learn sessions and opportunity to participate to external trainings
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more...
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?