In order to reinforce our Operational team we are currently looking for a SQL Database Administrator.
This is a challenging SQL DBA position ideal for candidates who would like to make a quick and significant progress in their careers.
It is open for highly motivated DBA with only a first experience who are ready to acquire the required knowledge in a short time.
You will have the opportunity to
- Configure and maintain SQL environment and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance to ensure high levels of performance, availability and security
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues and document changes
- Establish, validate, document and secure recovery processes
- Maintain backup and recovery procedures
- Tune performances
- Assist testers and developers
- Perform scheduled maintenance and Support release deployment activities
- Share domain and technical expertise provide technical guidance to other peers and team members
To fit in the role, you also
- Are graduated with a bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences
- Have a minimum of 2 years of SQL Administration experience
- Have a good knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options for SQL Server,
- Have experience with backup, restores and recovery model
- Have experience with performance tuning and optimization
- Are flexible and team oriented
- Are able to work with a spirit of international organization
- Are able to work in English on a daily basis
We want to hear from you! Join us and
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
At Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and more than 50 nationalities, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society—aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves.
What impact will you make?