Our IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies.
In order to reinforce our Operationnal team we are cuttenly looking for a Network Engineer.
You will have the opportunity to
- Manage Windows 2012 AD within a global network: user management (creation / suppression), network access control and GPO management.
- Deploy and Support Antivirus systems for end-point client, server and Inet facing infrastructure,
- Set-up, maintain and follow-up the whole internet security infrastructure (Link Balancer, connectivity, Firewall, VPN, etc...)
- Manage the security operations at a daily basis (log analysis, system check, policy review, security check, review of backup policy, etc..),
- Ensure that all systems are up to date based on the security standard,
- Manage backup environment (daily backup and restore check),
- Experience in DRP, Bcp concept and operation,
- Certificate authority management (public and private),
- Insure ISO27001 standards are followed,
- Manage incident response and reporting,
- Handle OS Server (Windows and Linux),
- Scripting - process automation,
- Help the datacenter team in various internal and international projects on the security side.
To fit in the role, you also
- Are graduated with a University degree in IT and you gained a first experience in the security field,
- Are motivated by challenges and new technologies and you have the ability, to work in a fast-paced multicultural environment and to adapt quickly to new tasks,
- Are flexible and polyvalent,
- You are fluent in both French and English.
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan,
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients,
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment.
At Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and more than 50 nationalities, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society—aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves.
What impact will you make?