Deloitte leads with purpose, values, and innovation, solving complex issues for our clients and communities
We enable our practitioners to make an impact that matters in all that they do. At Deloitte, you can expect challenging and meaningful assignments that reinforce our sense of purpose. We encourage you to impact society through client work (helping our clients to make responsible decisions) as well as by engaging in local community activities. You are also encouraged to think “outside the box” to deliver innovative solutions that will make an impact.
Our leadership structure rewards stewardship and aims to make Deloitte an organization that endures and prioritizes long- term success.
You will have the opportunity to
- Manage cross-functional resource teams in the delivery of multiple complex projects
- Facilitate and participate in meetings throughout the project life cycle, including requirements gathering, system design, and status updates
- Develop and manage a project work plan in accordance with project deliverables, timeline and budget
- Monitor and control risks and resources, as well as maintain a focus on the quality of the deliverables throughout the project LifeCycle
- Interact with onsite client staff and management on a regular basis
- Lead and motivate teams to deliver solutions to our clients
- Effectively apply Deloitte methodology and enforce program/project management standards
To fit in the role, you also
- Hold a Master degree (BAC+4/5) in information technology and/or business administration
- Have 2 to 5 years of experience in IT project management
- Possess strong knowledge in project LifeCycle
- Be able to understand and address business and IT related issues
- Have experience in working in a client facing role; ideally from a consulting/systems integration background
- Have a relevant experience in financial institutions is preferred
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the capability to build strong client relationships
- Demonstrate solid interpersonal and team-building skills
- Possess a Project Management Certification (Prince 2, Project Management Professional or equivalent) is considered as an asset
- Have good command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Be familiar with MS Project is an asset
- Be fluent in English and French. German will be considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.