You like to tackle complex technical challenges. You are passionate about hype technologies and have exposure to the startup ecosystem (Fintech, Regtech, Insurtech and likes). You have a clear vision on how those can impact traditional players. You have proven yourself as a Senior Digital Architect with expertise in various Industries. Now it is time to step to the next level and join Deloitte dynamic teams guiding top clients in their digital transformation. Our Digital architect teams advise businesses to leverage new and emerging technologies such as mobile, Cloud, API, analytics and implement them in enterprise architecture.
You take pride in and are an expert at
- Overseeing the digital architecture design with a focus delivery channels, consistency, reusability, and seamless integration with enterprise architecture
- Shaping digital architecture and projects using your expertise and experience and leading their delivery.
- Organizing and leading pursuit teams; participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process; contributing to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Bringing strong expertise on how to leverage new and emerging technology as well as deep knowledge on new solutions from startup ecosystems to implement new digital capabilities and integrate them in existing environments
- Working with client architecture, development, and infrastructure teams to produce optimal, high level, conceptual designs
- Leading the project team to the application architecture and the creation of blueprints, as well as the evaluation of the created software (including testing) to ensure both design and architecture requirements
- Managing and mentoring multiple Junior architects in delivering Digital Transformation project
To fit in the role, you also have
- 5+ years' experience in complex transformation programs with digital aspects and have led teams that designed architectures to implement digital capabilities and supporting frameworks
- A strong ability to understand business challenges and define fit-for-purpose solutions
- A depth industry knowledge of digital solutions and the platforms/packages and technologies used in your chosen industry (e.g., Financial Services, Public Sector, Logistics)
- The ability to work in collaboration with other team members and clients, providing technical leadership and vision as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- A strong knowledge of architecture frameworks & standards such as TOGAF, ZACHMAN, and Agile methodologies
- An excellent leadership and communication skills to be able to build strong team and client relationships
- The ability to present design concepts and articulate decision-making according to various audience (executive and project team, business and IT, etc.)
- Fluency in English or French, German is considered an asset
Your role as a leader
- At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio, as well as challenging and diversified projects
- Lead dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Benefit from Deloitte network recognized experts and analysts on new technology trends and digital solutions and how they apply to various industries
- Follow a tailor-made training & career plan on methodologies and newest technology trends
What impact will you make?