In order to reinforce our Operational team we are currently looking for a SQL Database Administrator.
This is a challenging SQL DBA position ideal for candidates who would like to make a quick and significant progress in their careers.
It is open for highly motivated DBA with at least 2 years experience who are ready to acquire the required knowledge in a short time.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Configure and maintain SQL environment and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance to ensure high levels of performance, availability and security
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues and document changes
- Establish, validate, document and secure recovery processes
- Maintain backup and recovery procedures
- Tune performances
- Assist testers and developers
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities
- Share domain and technical expertise provide technical guidance to other peers and team members
To fit in the role, you also
- Are graduated with a bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or IT
- Have a minimum of 2 years of SQL Administration experience
- Have a good knowledge of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options for SQL Server,
- Have experience with backup, restores and recovery model
- Have experience with performance tuning and optimization
- Are flexible and team oriented
- Are able to work with a spirit of international organization
- Are able to work in English on a daily basis
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?