Your future team
Our Enterprise Architecture team helps clients refresh their enterprise architecture to support the new business direction, and leverages advances in technology areas such as Cloud, mobile, digital, and analytics in order to align business strategy and IT.
Your next challenge
- Assist Senior advisors in their exchange with client top executive as regards how innovation and technology trends such as Cloud, analytics, mobile, Blockchain and API enable current business and IT imperatives as well as how they will impact their future
- Participate in the design the overall target enterprise architecture including business capabilities, business processes, and business components
- Analyze and compare technology solutions and make recommendations on which solutions are best suited to implement the target enterprise architecture
- Support our clients in their transformation journeys by providing architectural advisory, support to project team
- A Master's degree in Computer Science, Information management, Business or Engineering
- A previous internship/experience or academic knowledge with IT strategy or enterprise architecture methodologies, frameworks and patterns
- A great interest in new technologies and how they can help solve complex business challenges
- A strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills and strong ability to work in teams
- A Fluent level of English or French; German will be considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role. Get to know more about Deloitte.Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 70 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.