We offer EU Institutions advisory services in the fields of strategy and policy, audit and risk management, financial management, technical assistance, technology advice and implementation, performance improvement and process change as well as human capital.
In the area of technology, our Ts&A consultants advise EU Institutions in developing and executing technology strategies that drive business value in line with the EU's policy context and the relevant work programs of EU Institutions. In a world of accelerating change and technology innovation, Deloitte Ts&A helps identify areas that will make an impact on the core business activities of EU Institutions to drive focus on practical solutions that Support the key business strategies and objectives.
Deloitte Ts&A supports the solution lifecycle from initial technology enabled innovation leading to strategy and architecture, and working with our implementation practices to operationalize new solutions.
As a Ts&A Analyst / Consultant for EU Institutions, you will have the opportunity to:
- Support technology projects and provide advice and implementation Support to the teams at EU Institutions responsible for designing new IT functions and setting synergy targets
- Support EU Institutions in transforming the IT function by examining the “business of IT” and supporting the implementation of new operating models, processes, talent disciplines, and solutions to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Solve technology issues related to innovation, outsourcing, architecture, Cloud, service management, IT financial management, mobile, infrastructure management, governance, application and data management
- Be part of an international team of multidisciplinary consultants and coach Junior colleagues in their careers
To fit in the role, you also
- Hold a relevant university degree and preferably a first relevant experience
- Have a background in managing architecture or IT effectiveness projects at EU Institutions, Agencies or Bodies.
- Understand the complexity of the institutional landscape of the EU and find your way in that environment.
- A first experience with relevant project management methodologies used by EU institutions (PM², Engage, etc.) and other frameworks (Eif, etc.) is considered an asset
- You are willing to work in a multidisciplinary team towards assessing issues from a technical and business perspective while considering the regulatory and political landscape.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with a problem solving and critical thinking mind
- Are fluent in English (French or German would be considered as an asset)
- Are willing to work in an international environment and work abroad if needed
We want to hear from you! Join us and
- Gain exposure to the technology challenges of a number of EU Institutions, Agencies and Bodies located in Luxembourg and other Member States
- Have the opportunity to develop your analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential, no matter what career path you eventually choose
- Be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers
- Have access to counselling and training / certification opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities
What impact will you make?