Your future team
We serve the investment fund industry, assist our clients facing regulatory challenges and act as a Data Hub collecting documents and data that will further be used by our internal teams to produce regulatory reporting such as, but not limited to Annual Statements, Fund Tax Reporting, AIFMD reporting, KIID, PRIIPs, Risk reporting.
The lines between fund data and regulatory reporting are blurring. Reporting has evolved and is now delivered as streams of data, which have progressively become a golden mine.
In this context, we are looking for a new experienced document and data management analyst that will work alongside our Data Solutions Team.
Your next challenge
- Be an actor in our digital projects
- Actively participate to the elaboration of our TOM (Target Operating Model)
- Thoroughly understand our process flows and propose improvements
- Participate to daily operations for the collection of documents and data using RPA robots or dedicated tools
- Interact internally with our reporting teams and externally with some prestigious clients
- Review results of matching & scrubbing processes
- Investigate, detect anomalies, communicate and proceed with ad hoc corrections
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Engineering or Business Administration
- Have at least 5-7 year of experience in the financial sector
- Show experience with UCITS, AIFMD, KIID and PRIIPs regulations is a plus
- Demonstrate good analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- Desire to develop professionally in a young and dynamic team
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills
- Are proficient in Excel and VBA
- Knowledge on Access and SQL query is a plus
- Are fluent in English (any other language is considered as an asset)