Your future team
In a world in which technology is everywhere and innovation a key to success, Deloitte Luxembourg has set up the D.Lab, a team of developers with the mission to explore innovative technologies and develop proof-of-concepts to show case disruptive ideas using cutting-edge software development technics.
Your next challenge
- Working as part of a collaborative team of entrepreneurial people who operate in a start-up mode
- Developing proof-of-concepts and products by integrating new technologies such as Blockchain, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Cognitive Automation (and many others)
- Designing modern architectures (e.g. distributed computing, RESTful APIs, MicroServices, Containerization, etc.)
- Using various and different programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Scala, Go, Solidity, C/C++, Java, C#, etc.)
- Creating innovative and immersive user experience interfaces with our UX teams
- Working hand in hand with our functional and technical experts using Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, TDD, DevOps)
- Participating in innovative projects (Virtual Reality, etc.)
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or another relevant field, or demonstrate stunning development skills
- First relevant practical experience in developing one of the technologies mentioned above
- Keen to learn new technologies as well as understand the business transformation
- Collaborative mind set, enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
- Keen interest for programming, willingness to satisfy clients and end users
- Fluency in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and
- Work alongside recognized experts and explore the newest and most innovative technologies, environments, tools, and methods
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.