Your future team
Our recently created IT Audit team provides a dedicated support to Auditors by helping them make their work more efficiently.
Made of 10 professionals, it is working closely with the business to provide them with the most suitable IT Solutions.
Your next challenge
- Support the team in the elaboration of solutions within our Audit IT Innovation Team
- Participate to the design, development and support of ETL process
- Development and design of business data models as Data Marts and Data Warehouses
- Build Data Visualizations as dashboards
- Get informed on innovative technical solutions
- Propose architecture for new challenges and solutions
- Work on Agile projects and environment
- Trail a continuous learning curve on both IT and Audit matters
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer science, Business Intelligence, Data Management or equivalent.
- Learning knowledge; MS SQLServer, T-SQL, SSIS, PowerBI
- Knowledge in C#, R, Python, SSAS are considered an asset
- Familiar with relational and multi-dimentional modeling
- Solution-oriented and pragmatic, able and willing to propose new ideas
- Distinguish yourself by your strong knowledge of organizational skills, by your flexibility, your team spirit, your dynamism, your curiosity and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Fluency in French and good understanding of English
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, cooperation and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
Get to know more about Deloitte; Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.