Your future team
Our recently created IT Audit team provides a dedicated support to Auditors by helping them make their work more efficiently.
Made of 8 professionals, it is working closely with the business to provide them with the most suitable IT Solutions.
Your next challenge
- Elaborate solutions within our Audit IT Development Team
- Design and develop Web applications
- Provide insight and innovative technical solutions
- Bring a fresh view on UX experience
- Propose architecture for new products
- Guarantee deliverables quality, carry out unit tests and system integration
- Trail a continuous learning curve on both IT and Audit matters
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer science, engineering, sciences or equivalent
- A first experience in this field would be considered an asset
- Learning knowledge; C#.NET 4.6 or C#.NET Core 2.0, LINQ, MS SQL Server, EF, HTML/CSS, Angular, MS Visual Studio 2017, TFS (GIT)
- Solution-oriented and pragmatic, able and willing to propose new ideas
- Distinguish yourself by your strong knowledge of organizational skills, by your flexibility, your team spirit, your dynamism, your curiosity and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of auditing and/or accounting principles would be a plus
- Fluency in French and good understanding of English
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.