Your future team
As global leaders in providing services to the investment management industry, Deloitte's investment management practice provides global resources and capabilities with a local presence. Several services provided by our Luxembourg office rely heavily on IT systems: data processing, automated controls, reporting and connectivity with international financial databases...
These systems are designed and developed in-house by our pool of technology experts. To support the fast growth of our activities we are looking for individuals who are passionate and committed to create innovative IT solutions.
Your next challenge
- Focus on software engineering while developing a strong expertise in the Investment Funds industry
- Develop data intensive application (C#, SQL Server, Data warehousing...)
- Create innovative user interfaces based on technologies like AngularJS or Bootstrap
- Use Agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD) on a daily basis
- Work hand in hand with our financial experts
- Provide some visibility to the client on the scope, progress and issues in the solution delivery process, or knows how to get it and provides proactive feedback
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
- Hold a Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Be able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability: your code is written with Testability as a prime target
- Are familiar with code quality and continuous delivery
- Be keen to learn new technologies and the business word
- Have a first experience in the Investment Funds industry or related field
- Have a collaborative mindset - you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
- Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be fluent in French or German and English. Any other language is considered an asset