Deutsche Börse Group - IT Security Engineer - Group Security
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Field of activity
CERT is the central organization for all cyber situational analysis (pro-active, detective and forensic). This includes the ownership of CERT processes, thus it focuses on the IS domains Security Incident Management, Alert & Log monitoring, Cyberthreat & vulnerability management.
- Coordinate Penetration Tests to ensure applications and underlying infrastructure are secure
- Communicate zero-day threats and vulnerabilities to the relevant IT teams for prompt action e.g. patching
- Recommend security measures to address cyber threats identified, e.g. defining SIEM use-cases
- Maintain a threat landscape picture for DBAG identifying the most prominent threats
- Orchestrate threat hunting exercises
- Manage information security incidents by leading and coordinating investigations with stakeholders and documenting incident reports
- Help to improve the CERT process excellence by maintaining information security documentation
- Available during the working hours (Mo-Fr) + on call duty
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an information security role
- Previous experience in a CERT or SOC team or operation of a SIEM is considered a strong asset
- Broad knowledge of IT and Information Security technologies, operating systems, databases and applications
- Solid understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, and security controls
- Deliverable-oriented, with strong problem-solving skills
- Team player willing to cooperate with multiple colleagues across office locations
- Good report-writing skills to present the findings of investigations
- Proficient in English (verbal and written). French and/or German is an asset
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations. Clearstream is a leading European supplier of post-trading services. The wholly owned subsidiary of Deutsche Börse ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively delivered between trading parties. Clearstream Luxembourg offers an international, diverse and inclusive working environment. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: high level of responsibility at an early stage, attractive benefits and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Lire la suite
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world's largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.