- You will support our customers in the analysis, design and implementation of Microsoft BI solutions.
- You build efficient data models and the needed Framework to develop complex ETL and use the data in the DWH to build reports and to help the business in its decision-making.
- You will Follow the System Development Life Cycle (Continuous Integration and Test Integration) procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Business Intelligence or data analytics.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: T-SQL, SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio), Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience in ETL development.
- Proven experience with SQL
- Unit testing
- Familiar with Jira
- Very good conceptual thinking as well as entrepreneurship and leadership experience