Devoteam - CyberArk / PAM Engineer
> 2 ans d'expérience
- Participate in the testing and deployment activities of our Privilege and Access Management solution based on Windows platforms
- Perform the operational activities in order to maintain our PAM environment in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures
- On-boarding and maintenance of accounts into a PAM Solution
- Identify area of improvement and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation with the international standards of Quality Management.
- Ability to work in a customer-facing role, attention to detail and a service orientated attitude
- Fluency in written and spoken English; French and/or German would be a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge in Windows products (Windows Servers, Active Directory...) and scripting languages (e,g. PowerShell)
- Knowledge of CyberArk is a must have
- Newtork background is a plus point
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
Lire la suite
As a pure player of Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA, our 7,600+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
In Luxembourg, we are 120 true “game changers”, creating high added value for our clients' transformation journeys. We mix the advantages of being a well-known local company and the power of our International Devoteam Group - we are large enough to take on our clients' biggest projects and small enough to stay agile and propose tailor made solutions