- As Functional Analyst you will work as subject expert in SOA/BPM oriented projects at our clients. You capture project needs from business stakeholders, clarify and translate them into feasible workable technical requirements and detailed functional specifications that are the project input for the development team.
- Your analysis work includes integration of the new developed solution within the existing enterprise environment.
- You foresee the impacts of architectural evolutions and participate in the identification of modules to be developed based on the given requirements.
- In your bridging role as functional analyst you collaborate with non?technical users and stakeholders and the technical development team and participates in the entire project lifecycle of software engineering process.
- Besides your role as a functional analyst, you will also contribute to the growth of our Software Development practice, by consolidating and sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues at Devoteam.
- You can prove at least 5 years of relevant experience as a functional analyst in banking environment in Luxembourg.
- You have good knowledge of SOA/BEA and N-tier architecture
- Understanding of Java, Cobol, .Net or SharePoint development environments.
- You have basic knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle SQL, stored procedures and DDL
- You have a knowledge of Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- You master analytical tools: UML, BPMN, Design Thinking
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- You have experience in UI prototyping.
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in English and French. Luxembourgish or German speaking is considered as an asset.
- You have a Master degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience.
- Interpersonal skills:
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep customer focus in mind when creating solutions
- Strong personal written communication and documentation skills
- The ability to process, organize and extract relevant technical information
- Presentation skills
- Autonomous, passionate by technology and team player
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic company.
- A unique opportunity to work in various sectors and stimulating working environments.
- A Personal follow-up to lead you through real career opportunities including Training and certification opportunities.
- An attractive salary plus interesting fringe benefits.