To support our growing business we are currently looking for:
- As a Java developer, you design and implement customer projects. You work on the customer's premise. You provide a technical expertise in Java and develop applications following the requirements. You have experience of development standards & best practices and produce quality code.
- You are responsible for (unit)-testing, integration, installation and maintenance of your code. You work in the software project team and report to the software architect and/or the project manager.
- Besides your role as a Java developer, you will also contribute to the growth of our Software Development practice, by consolidating and sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues at Devoteam.
- You can prove at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Java EE developer
- You have good knowledge of Java EE framework in general incl. application servers
- You have hands-on experience with one or more Java technologies like Spring, Struts, JSP,QT, SWT, Ajax, Wicket, EJB, CDI, JPA, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, REST, SOAP and JUnit.
- You can find your way around application servers like JBoss, Tomcat, Glassfish, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere.
- You are used to create unit tests.
- You have basic knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle SQL, stored procedures and DDL.
- You have a good knowledge of OO and design patterns.
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in English and French.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience.
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic company.
- A unique opportunity to work in various sectors and stimulating working environments.
- A Personal follow-up to lead you through real career opportunities including Training and certification opportunities.
- An attractive salary plus interesting fringe benefits.