Motivated & Result Oriented?
Join us in the Devoteam Adventure!
- Lead successful implementations of CyberArk or Varonis solutions at strategic customers
- Provide CyberArk or Varonis technical services to enterprise customers
- Understand and meet delivery objectives of the customers
- Provide technical expertise and Support
- Help expand the usage of our solutions with our customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- A first experience with CyberArk or Varonis is an advantage
- Good understanding of Information Security in various environments / demonstrable knowledge of information security (or appetite to learn)
- Mastery of Windows Operating Systems and environments
- Experience with Cloud Services - AWS, Google, Azure (advantage)
- Knowledge with Unix/Linux and in computer networks
- Experience with the following technologies: Idm, SSO, SIEM, Application Servers, Authentication Products and Ticketing System (advantage)
- Scripting/Development experience (Advantage)
- Strong hands-on technical abilities and excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Fluent in French and English mandatory
We offer you
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic company.
- A Personal follow-up to lead you through real career opportunities including Training and certification opportunities.
- An attractive salary plus interesting fringe benefits.