- Team player
- Motivated & result driven
- Client minded
- interested in an exciting career opportunity within one of the best Digital Transformation company in Luxembourg?
At Devoteam, we deliver Innovative Technology Consulting for Business.
We are a team of highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS connected with an international Group of 7,600+ colleagues in 18 EMEA countries. We are #digitaltransformakers.
Join us in the Devoteam Adventure!
- Analyze the needs and functionalities in relation to the technical requirements;
- Cooperate with the IT Service Management leadership, IT service owners process owners and various service delivery groups solutions that satisfy the business needs of the Technology organization and other departments seeking to use ServiceNow
- Design changes / enhancements to deployed modules such as: incidents, issues, service requests, and change management;
- Design, test and implement service requests;
- Ensure the smooth integration of technical components and solve any problems.
- Participation in all technical aspects of the ServiceNow program and solution delivery utilizing Scrum following Agile methodology
- Support data migration as needed
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Good knowledge of the integration of WebServices Rest, SOAP, API;
- Motivation and willingness to evolve in an international environment;
- Able to work alone or in a team;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Mobile internationally;
- Very good knowledge of ITIL processes, V4 certification is a clear advantage;
- ServiceNow Application Developer / ServiceNow System Adminstrator certification or ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist certification are plus points.
We offer you
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic company.
- A Personal follow-up to lead you through real career opportunities including Training and certification opportunities.
- An attractive salary plus interesting fringe benefits.