- As a software developer, you will design and implement solutions for our customers.
- You provide technical expertise in SharePoint and/or .NET and develop applications following the requirements.
- You are aware of standards and best practices, and produce quality code.
- You are responsible for testing, integration and maintenance of your code.
- You will be reporting to an architect and a Project Manager and will work in a team.
- Besides your role as a software developer, you will also contribute to the growth of our MS .NET and SharePoint competence center, by consolidating and sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues at Devoteam.
- You have at least a technical bachelor degree or can be considered as equivalent through experience.
- You have good understanding and knowledge of SharePoint and/or the MS .NET framework in general.
- You feel confident with technologies such as WCF, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, LINQ and Web API.
- You have hands-on experience with one or more UI technologies like WinForms, WPF, or ASP.NET MVC, ...
- A relevant experience with Office 365 development is considered as an asset.
- You have an understanding of SQL, stored procedures and DDL...
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in French and English. Luxembourgish or German speaking is considered as an asset.
- You are autonomous, you are passionate by technology, and you are a team player.
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic company.
- A unique opportunity to work in various sectors and stimulating working environments.
- A Personal follow-up to lead you through real career opportunities including Training and certification opportunities.
- An attractive salary plus interesting fringe benefits.