A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
Part of the Technology department, you will take part in assignments in the fields of digital transformation and innovation (including user experience, design thinking, analytics and more) for our clients in Luxembourg and the Greater Region. You will work on innovative topics such as Digital transformation, digital workplace, emerging technologies, customer and employee experience, connected objects, mobile, etc.
We are looking for an experienced manager with strong interests and capabilities in digital, innovation and technology. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team management and collaboration and open communication. The manager excels at being both highly proactive, organized, creative and team-player. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of Luxembourg Financial Services and Agile methodology is necessary.
As Digital Transformation Senior Manager, you will be a key go-to person both internally and for our clients.
Your main duties will be:
· Taking part in assignments such as digital strategy, digital transformation, customer experience, employee experience, change management, data analytics, etc.;
· Delivering Digital transformation projects (modern delivery) as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
· Supporting sales and commercial go to market;
· Collaborating closely with other departments within the PwC firm & Network;
· Consulting with clients (digital topics, Agile methodologies, design thinking...).
· You hold a Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related technology and innovation field;
· You can rely on at least 5 years of experience in the Digital area (Modern channels, Portal, CRM, Analytics, Emerging technologies, modern delivery);
· You have a good knowledge and experience of the Luxembourg Financial Services industry;
· You are experienced manager that manages teams and delivers transformation projects;
· You hold strong top-down analytical, problem-solving skills as well as result-oriented attitude;
· You are able to work independently and able to juggle priorities;
· You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in French (mandatory) and English and/or German, additional languages are an asset;
· You are a team player with good leadership capabilities;
· You are Solution oriented, analytical, pro-active, pragmatic with a focus on delivering quality;
· You are an effective communicator at C-Level by developing consistent and compelling storylines;
· You have facilitation skills and strong reporting skills.