Does the thought of working with Scalable Web Architecture intrigue you? Over 200 developers are working around the world (and clock) always ensuring that our service maintains its highest standard at all times. If you would like to join a diverse international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, you're the kind of person we want! Come and join us at our headquarters in Luxembourg!
What you will really be doing
- Responsible for software installation, general computer configuration, 3rd party application troubleshooting and problem resolution, Hardware issue troubleshooting and problem resolution, asset moving, cable arrangement, and network maintenance.
- Managing user accounts and related issues
- Inventory follow-ups and anything related to these directly or indirectly
- 1+ years of relevant IT Administrator or equivalent experience
- Intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory User Management
- Basic network knowledge
- Moderate self-sufficiency
- Basic general computing Hardware knowledge
- Ability to Follow workflows and rules
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows operating systems
- French language proficiency is an asset
- Mac OS administration knowledge is a plus