IT Operations Engineer (M/F)
Purpose of the position
To cope with its growing activities EWUB is seeking an IT Operations Engineer. He/she should be able to provide high quality users support and technical expertise in IT administration.
- Provide 1st line support onsite/by phone/emails to users for all IT related enquiries (computers, MS Windows, MS Office, T24 basics, corporate telephony, mobile phones and tablets, printers, remote connection, video conference, ....
- Maintain support tickets, ensuring they are up to date.
- Perform systems set up/maintenance/configuration changes, including maintaining security profiles and user access rights and monitoring these. Tasks would include maintaining VMware, VEEAM, Windows Server and client OS, AD, GPO, MS Exchange, Antivirus, Firewall, Temenos T24 core banking system and ebanking application, etc. following IT security principles and ITIL approach.
- Supporting business applications.
- Ensure reliability of the systems, by performing proactive monitoring and creating robust scripts.
- Setup and maintenance of application test environments, including backing up and restoring databases, maintaining test accounts and test scripts.
- Maintaining the network, cabling, patching.
- Log management and log review, definition and collection of monitoring data.
- Communicating with 3rd-party service providers.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in IT.
- At least 5 years' experience in IT, including Helpdesk is a must;
- Experience with
- backup solutions (VEEAM),
- Windows Servers and workstations,
- Windows networking (DNS, DHCP),
- MS Exchange,
- Active Directory, Group Policies,
- Microsoft Office,
- PowerShell, batch, VB/VBA scripting,
- SQL Server,
- Additional IT skills making a difference
- Temenos T24 (TAFC/JBASE, JBoss),
- SAN, NAS,
- Microsoft SCCM, WSUS,
- IP telephony (Cisco),
- Network appliances administration (Firewalls, Routers, switches).
- Technical knowledge of current network Hardware, protocols and standards.
- Good understanding of IT security.
- Carefulness and stress-resistance.
- Quick and self-learning capabilities.
- Open to cultural diversity and team player.
- Positive, flexible and open-minded attitude.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Fluency in English. French and Russian will be considered as assets.
Related Sectors: IT / Programming, Manufacturing / Engineering
Related Locations: Luxembourg