A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC is an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region. Its integrated "Data Centre, Cloud and Managed Services" have made it a reference model in Europe with the aim of becoming a center of excellence and confidence in the management of sensitive information.
For the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, EBRC is looking for an:
International Business Development Officer (F/M)
As a member of an international team, your mission will be to work closely with our International Business Managers, responsible for the international market.
You will be in charge of:
- The introduction of EBRC and detect potential projects around Datacenter and managed services solutions.
- Networking via social networks, event participation, telephone and internet.
- The contribution and active participation in our Digital Marketing approach (Newsletter, ...).
- Lead generation.
- The Roadshow organization:
- Set up meetings with potential clients and partners.
- You will participate at events in Luxembourg and on an international level.
- Set up 'executive meetings'.
- The analysis of the market information and share the results with relevant people within the company.
- You will screen other international business development activities from the Post Group and EBRC competitors in Luxembourg.
- You will work closely with marketing for the events internationally.
- You will report to the Manager responsible for International Business Development.
- You hold a A level (BAC) + 3 to 5 years studies in International Business or Marketing
- You have at least 2 years' experience within the marketing /sales sector
- You have a Good technical knowledge of common ICT/Digital Sector,
- You gained experience in managing projects and you feel comfortable in communication
- You are client oriented
- You are fluent in English and French
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
You will enjoy a large autonomy to participate in the development of the ICT environment.