In the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, EBRC is looking for an:
Junior Cloud Architect - (M/F) - CDI
Azure, AWS & VMware
Cloud Governance & Procurement
- The Cloud Architect is an important role within EBRC Innovation Team taking part to the development of the Hybrid Cloud portfolio and governance framework as well as enable our customer's journey to leverage Cloud benefits.
- In this role the Cloud Architect engages closely with clients, partners and other EBRC teams to develop and execute innovative and competitive solutions / projects for new and existing clients leveraging first previous experience in deploying Cloud solutions.
- The candidate will operate at any point in the project LifeCycle, from proposal creation through to the delivery of transformation projects. Preference will be given to candidates with strong enterprise architecture background as well as the requisite technical knowledge & expertise
- Definition and implementation of Cloud governance and Cloud procurement strategies aligned with customer's business objectives.
- Leads or participates in the successful delivery of complex customer IT Infrastructure projects from planning, design to implementation within large regulated enterprise environments.
- Demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a critical role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
- Design of client's Cloud Hybrid environments with a first focus on Azure and Office 365 followed by AWS in a near future.
- Produce hand over methodology to other EBRC Delivery and Customer Teams.
- Provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet market expectation.
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with Clients and EBRC teams.
- The candidate will be part of EBRC Innovation team, providing Cloud expertise within the team.
Technical Skills required
- 6+ years of experience with 4 years of experience in Linux and Windows environment
- 2+ years' experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect
- 2+ years of working experience with Azure and / or AWS
- Azure and potentially AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience (certification is an asset).
- Strong understanding of industry standards and best practices for IT Infrastructures, keeping current with industry trends and emerging technologies and providing guidance and direction to customers and project teams.
- Experience architecting, building, and maintaining highly available, performant, and secure environments in Cloud environments e.g. Azure, AWS
- Experience in configuring Azure and O 365 major services
- Experience with Cloud security concepts, best practices and standards.
- Experience in platform and Cloud migrations, including of Mass Migration Toolsets.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Consulting skills required:
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud technical professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate technologies within the virtualized data center of the future.
- Good written, verbal and chalk board skills
- Strong customer-interaction architectural skills.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and excitement with Client's management as well as work collaboratively and in a hands-on manner with technical professionals.
- Proven ability to document appropriate technical information to serve as base for training, technical operations run books and knowledge objects.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Relevant Industry certifications such as Microsoft (MCSA / MCSE) and/or AWS CSA.
- Fluent in French and English.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
You will enjoy a large autonomy to participate in the development of the ICT environment.
This role is open to applicants with disabilities.