A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
Leader in Luxembourg and Greater Region for the “Datacenter, Cloud and Managed Services field, EBRC have the ambition to become the hub of Excellence and Trusted center in the management of the sensitive information.
In the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, EBRC is looking for an:
IT Security Consultant (M/F) - CDI
As a member of an international team, your mission will be to:
- Develop our SoC (Security Operation Center) capacity and experience
- Improve our SIEM service
- Define architecture for security systems
- Perform technical watch on security and participate in projects meetings
- Perform Security audit including forensic analysis
- Provide technical support for Operating systems
- Generating and written security audit report
- Contribute to the activities of the services for delivering high quality services and support
- Perform user awareness activities and program
- Set up the team
- You hold a university degree or an engineering degree (Master Computer 2) with a specialization in security of information systems
- With an experience of at least 2 years in security of information systems, you have developed a knowledge in the world of services
- You have good writing skills (writing audits and reports documents) in French and English
- You have a wide knowledge of the aspect of the ICT domain
- You are able to perform investigation on complex security incident
- You have excellent knowledge of Operating system and good practices of their configuration and protection
- Excellent knowledge of Network concepts and the associated security solution (intranet, internet, extranet architecture, Authentication systems, Firewall, Proxies, Network IDS/Ips, PKI, email gateways, IP security, Remote Access control and violation, data protection and integrity, Encryption, Viruses...)
- Good knowledge in management, correlation and centralization of system's log
- You know how to take the benefits of a SIEM and eventually how to deploy, configure and manage it. Knowledge of HP Arcsight, Splunk is a plus
- You understand the Risk Management frameworks and the role of identification, detection and response (NIST framework of cybersecurity)
- You are able to create and maintain security configuration guidelines under Windows, RedHat, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle etc...
- You have strong knowledge of IT Best practices such as ITIL (be certified will be an asset)
- You have strong communication skills
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
You will enjoy a large autonomy to participate in the development of the ICT environment.
This role is open to applicants with disabilities.