In the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, EBRC is looking for a:
Senior Cloud Architect - (M/F) - CDI
Azure, AWS & VMware
Architecture & Transformation
- The Cloud Architect is an important role within EBRC Innovation Team taking part to the development of the Hybrid Cloud portfolio (services, architecture, transformation and governance framework) as well as enable our customer's journey to leverage Cloud benefits.
- In this role the Cloud Architect engages closely with clients, partners and other EBRC teams to develop and execute innovative and competitive solutions / projects for new and existing clients leveraging a wealth of previous experience in deploying Cloud solutions.
- The candidate will operate at any point in the project LifeCycle, from proposal creation through to the delivery of transformation projects. Preference will be given to candidates with strong enterprise architecture background as well as the requisite technical knowledge & expertise.
- Definition and implementation of Cloud Service portfolio.
- Definition and implementation of Cloud Transition Strategies aligned with customer's business objectives.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass data movements into the Cloud.
- Leads or participates in the successful delivery of complex customer IT Infrastructure projects from planning, design to implementation within large regulated enterprise environments.
- Demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a critical role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
- Design of client's Cloud Hybrid environments with a first focus on Azure and Office 365 followed by AWS in a near future.
- Produce hand over methodology to other EBRC Delivery and Customer Teams.
- Provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet market expectation.
- Business oriented mindset, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and Sales teams.
- The candidate will be part of EBRC Innovation team, providing Cloud expertise within the team.
Technical Skills required
- 12+ years of IT experience with 5 years of experience in Linux and Windows environment
- 5+ years' experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect (consultant)
- 3+ years of working experience with Azure and / or AWS: Azure and potentially AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience (certification is an asset).
- Strong understanding of industry standards and best practices for IT Infrastructures, keeping current with industry trends and emerging technologies and providing guidance and direction to customers and project teams.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, Storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Experience architecting, building, and maintaining highly available, performant, and secure environments in Cloud environments e.g. Azure, AWS
- Experience in configuring Azure and O 365 major services, or similar technologies in AWS
- Experience with Cloud security concepts, best practices and standards.
- Experience in platform and Cloud migrations, including of Mass Migration Toolsets.
- Experience optimizing full application stacks from the OS up to custom applications by using micro services architecture.
- Experience in leading virtual project team.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Consulting skills required:
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud technical professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate technologies within the virtualized data center of the future.
- Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures.
- Strong customer-interaction skills and architectural skills.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and excitement with Client's management as well as work collaboratively and in a hands-on manner with technical professionals.
- Proven ability to document appropriate technical information to serve as base for training, technical operations run books and knowledge objects.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Relevant Industry certifications such as Microsoft (MCSA / MCSE) and/or AWS CSA.
- 12 or more years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 year experience as a technical consultant.
- Exposure of working with and interfacing to global delivery teams.
- Fluent in French and English.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
You will enjoy a large autonomy to participate in the development of the ICT environment.
This role is open to applicants with disabilities.