In the development of ITS “Trusted Services Europe”, EBRC is looking for an:
SoC Analyst Level 2 (M/F) - CDI
- Improve our SIEM service
- Develop our SoC (Security Operation Center) capacity and experience
- Contribute to the activities of the services for delivering high quality services and Support
- Perform technical watch on security and participate in projects meetings
- Perform user awareness activities and program
- You hold a university degree or an engineering degree (Master Computer 2) with a specialization in security of information systems;
- With an experience of at least 4 years in security of information systems, you have developed a knowledge in the world of services;
- You have good writing skills (writing audits and reports ensures documents) in French and English.
- You have a wide knowledge of the aspect of the ICT domain
- You are able to perform on complex investigation on security events.
- You have excellent knowledge of Operating system and good practices of their configuration ad protection
- Excellent knowledge of network concepts and the associated security solution (intranet, internet, extranet architecture, Authentication systems, Firewall, Proxies, Network IDS/IPS, PKI, email gateways, IP security, Remote access control and violation, data protection and integrity, Encryption, Viruses...)
- Good knowledge in management, correlation and centralization of system's log.
- You know how to take the benefits of a SIEM and eventually how to deploy, configure and manage it. Knowledge of HP Arcsight, Splunk or IBM Qradar is a plus.
- You understand the Risk Management frameworks and the role of identification, detection and response (NIST framework of cybersecurity).
- You have strong knowledge of IT Best practices such as ITIL (be certified will be a strong asset)
- You have strong communication skills
- EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
- You will enjoy a large autonomy to participate in the development of the ICT environment.
- This position is also available to anyone carrier (is) a disability.