The Role & Key Responsibilities
- Supervising and monitoring the IT operations
- 3rd level User support
- Windows- Administration/ Database- Administration
- Solaris administration
- sFTP management
- Implementing new Hardware and software
- Administrating Control-M (Job steering)
- System administration on core applications like Ibsy, SimCorp Dimension,..
- Cloud service administration
- Min. 3 years of relevant working experience as Cloud & System Engineer preferably within a bank
- Profound knowledge of at least three of the following systems: Active Directory, Scripting,
- Microsoft Server management, Solaris administration, Job control system (i.e. Control-M),
- Checkmk, sFTP, Database administration
- Fluent English language skills both verbally and written; German and any other
- European language preferable
What you will get in return
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory
- The ability to define marketing processes to drive innovation and have a tangible impact on the business
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on revenue and sales pipeline.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, Agile and global marketing team.
- The opportunity to innovate, bring discipline to brand activity and really make a difference.
Ready for the challenge?
If you are interested in this challenge, we look forward to receive your application documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials/reference letters, if any) including additional information about your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations via the apply button.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.