The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team-player with experience of:
- Any knowledge or experience with the following is beneficial but not mandatory:
- Microservice architecture (node.js or ServiceFabric or similar).
- Enterprise messaging bus (NServiceBus or similar).
- NoSQL databases (Couchbase or MongoDB or similar).
- DevOps - CI, build automation, continuous deployment, fast path to live, etc.
- Quality control of code and releases (TDD, unit testing, coding for testability).
Education & Training/Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Scrum / Agile experience is required; previous scrum master experience is a plus
- Written and spoken English; other languages would be advantageous.
- Financial industry experience would be of benefit but is not essential.
- The client uses a Microsoft development platform.
- Essential Technical Skills :
- C# (.NET 4+).
- Entity Framework or similar OR/M.
- SQL skills.
- A proven record of learning and adopting new technologies.
- Use of automated test / build / deployment tools.
- An ability to discuss and use different tools, architectures, and design patterns.