Your Activities :
The role of your function, as Solution Architect, will be to:
Define and/or review the technical solution architecture delivered in each projects in order to ensure:
- The consistency between Architecture Definition and Architecture Solution
- The respect of the architecture patterns and standard
- The scalability, performance, recovery, monitoring, security...
- The maintainability of solutions linked to bank capabilities
Participate to establishment and amelioration of architecture patterns and standards in order to increase the quality of applications and services
Promote and communicate architecture patterns within IT Teams
- Advanced degree with at least 5 years of experience in IT architecture
- Experience as an architect in banking industry
- Experience as an architect in complex and multi-stakeholder solutions
- Strong technological background and knowledge of application integration concepts and technologies: ESB, SOA, Web-Services, Micro-services
- Mastering an architecture methodology such as TOGAF or other methodology
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
You are fluent in written and spoken French & English.
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Passion for designing outstanding solutions
- Sense of initiative
- Capacity to adapt to challenges
- Strong analytical and summarizing skills
- Ease of contact and team-spirit