Big Data is a passion for you ? You extract/Transform/Load Data like nobody else ?
This position is made for you !
One of our clients is currently looking for a Big Data Manager (m/f) in Luxemburg.
- You will be responsible for design and development of ETL in support of data management.
- You will cover full systems development life cycle phases including requirements gathering, data analysis, system design, development, implementation, and post-implementation support.
- you will work closely with the Data Architect to produce data models that follow industry best practices and company standards.
- you will perform database development, and ETL development.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in an ETL Developer role with exposure to Data Management, Data Warehousing, or Business Intelligence
- You have an significant experience or knowledge of SQL and Data Stores
- Experience with Data Warehouse tasks consisting of mapping, architecture design, requirements management, profiling, analysis, integrity checking, impact analysis
- Have working knowledge of Agile environments and ability to delivery on multiple projects running concurrently.
- Understanding of Data Mining? concepts and Cloud infrastructures is a plus
Our Client Offers
- Real career perspectives ;
- A high variety of projects ;
- Work in an international environment ;
- An attractive salary package ;
- A good working atmosphere.
If you are interested by this opportunity, please contact me via the button below.