One of our clients is currently looking for an Information Security Officer (m/f) to reinforce their Information Security team in Luxembourg.
As an Information Security Officer and in collaboration with the CISO you'll be responsible for the information system overall security governance:
- Review and implement new information security policies;
- Review and implement new Risk management policies;
- Assess and implement new Incident management policies;
- Promote and train all the collaborators to the new risks and the policies implemented;
- Work on the Bcp and DRP and prepare all the scenarios.
- You have a five to ten years of experience in Information Security domain or equivalent
- You have a degree in Computer science or equivalent
- You hold a certification in Information Security (CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- You have previously worked in the Banking sector
- You are methodological and well organized
- You have good communications skills
- You have a proven experiences in confidentiality issues and a good knowledge of the related laws
If you are interested by this opportunity, please APPLY via the button below.