One of our clients is actively looking for a Machine Learning Engineer (m / f) to strengthen his Research and Development team.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible to:
- Develop machine learning algorithms to improve their industrial devices
- Specify and develop treatments for industrial devices ; and contribute to achievements and validations based on a generic Embedded processing architecture.
- Participate in upstream studies: data analysis: information extraction, object detection and classification, “deep learning” for future developments.
- Provide bibliographic research results related to the Machine / Deep Learning field
- You have a Master Degree or a PhD in Maths / Physics / Computer sciences / Data science or in a related field
- You have 2 or 3 years' experience in a similar position
- You have an In-depth understanding of common Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms
- You have good analytical and bibliographic research capabilities
- You have basic knowledge of real-time processing
- You have an excellent command of French and English
- You are autonomous and like team work
Nice To Have
- Knowledge or affinity with Image Processing or Signal treatment
- Knowledge or experience in C++ development
- Experience in Implementation of algorithms of Machine Learning / Deep Learning
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me via the button below.