One of our clients, a major infrastructure services company is actively looking for a Sybase / Oracle Database Administrator.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work as required on the evolution, design, implementation, management, administration and support of the customer's Sybase infrastructure along with coordination of transversal IT projects
- Participate in problem, change, release, configuration and capacity management
- Coordinate major deployments in database server areas such as upgrades to new versions, yearly patching campaigns.
- Good working knowledge of Sybase ASE
- Good knowledge of Oracle 11g, 12c
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills of technical issues
- Professional IT certifications related to Database Administration, management and support, ITIL foundation
- Fluent in French and English
If you are interested by this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send you resume via the button below.