Blockchain has no secrets for you ? You even has a perfect knowledge in cryptography ? this position is made for you ! One of our clients is currently looking for a Technical Expert Blockchain (m/f) in Luxemburg.
You will be responsible to
- You will evaluate evolving Blockchain modules, technologies, architectures
- You will must report on their maturity and relative suitability for the business needs
- You will assist project teams by proposing possible blockchain-based architectures
- You will Assist in producing and communicating "blockchain"-related technical recommendations
- You have at least 1 year of experimenting with various open-source Blockchain platforms
- You have at least 5 years working with cryptography and distributed computing
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French,
- You have a diploma in mathematics / informatics / cryptography / distributed computing or related fields
Requiered Technical Knowledge
- You have a Solid theoretical knowledge of cryptography including elliptic-curve cryptography, PKI and Pgp and practical experience with implementations such as SHA-1, SHA-2 / SHA-256, SHA-3
- You have a Solid knowledge of distributed computing including protocols such as kademlia / Rlp, Grpc, distributed file systems such as Ipfs, message streaming systems such as Kafka, Flink, platforms such as Apache Spark, etc, consensus protocols such as Paxos, Pbft, Tendermint, Algorand, etc..
- Practical experience with existing blockchain designs such as Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Burrow, Hyperledger Indy, etc.
Our Client Offers
- Real career perspectives ;
- A high variety of projects ;
- Work in an international environment ;
- An attractive salary package ;
- A good working atmosphere.
If you are interested by this opportunity, please contact me via the button below