Ferrero is anything but ordinary. A family company with a truly progressive and global outlook. Home to iconic brands Nutella®, TIC Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Surprise® and Kinder Bueno®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Today, the Ferrero Group is present in 53 countries, and its products are sold in more than 160 countries. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges for our people, alongside significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
For our HQ in Luxembourg we are looking for an IT Business Partner Planning Industrial (m/f) within the IT department.
The resource will follow:
- Oversight on Industrial processes in coordination with IT Global competence center and business key-user;
- Monitoring on improvement, cost controlling / scheduling, supporting the demand collection and the budget definition;
- Monitoring of GRC finding for Industrial;
- Support the development of Industrial Digital Agenda, Scouting new IT technologies;
- Supporting the communication management between center and countries for the organization, collection and delivering of the best-practice and know-how;
- Management on Industrial KPI (SLA);
- Documentation preparation for the projects kick off;
- Collaborate with the PMO for the project monitoring.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with IT and Industrial internal stakeholders (PMO, Gsp, Central Gam, Industrial SME and GRC) as well as external consultants and suppliers in order to ensure that Group IT's business requirements are met.
- Master degree in Management Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science, Economics or other related fields;
- Preferably with a work experience within FMCG or Consultancy firms;
- Preferably 7-8 years of experience;
- People management skills;
- Governance skills;
- Coordination roles, PMO in the Industrial department;
- Experience in international team management is preferable;
- Experience already matured in Engineering and Automation;
- Similar experiences in other companies;
- Experience in international projects and/or Multi country experiences.
- IT Skills:
- MS Office;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus;
- IoT 4.0 experience is a plus.
- Languages: English (advanced level) is mandatory
Internal mobility information
20% of time in international business trips.
- Competitive compensation;
- An exciting and challenging job in an international working environment.