Ferrero is anything but ordinary. A family company with a truly progressive and global outlook. Home to iconic brands Nutella®, TIC Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Surprise® and Kinder Bueno®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Today, the Ferrero Group is present in 53 countries, and its products are sold in more than 160 countries. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges for our people, alongside significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
For our HQ in Luxembourg we are looking for an IT Processes & Business Application Expert within the IT department.
- Demand Lifecycle Management supporting the main business stakeholder
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Quality Management of the solutions and service provided to business.
- Undertake the full range of improvements and projects management functions required to ensure deliverables compliance to budget, quality standards and central guidelines.
- Analyze data and trends to define changes to increase applications reliability, reduce maintenance costs, etc. and generate forecasts of capacity growth.
- Manage people allocated to his team.
- Support Luxembourg IT Application Manager in budget definition and monitoring
- University Degree, preferably in information technology/engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in IT.
- Business process knowledge: Sales, Logistics, basic Finance
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Strong skill on SAP modules
- English (advanced level) is mandatory
- Competitive compensation;
- An exciting and challenging job in an international working environment.