Join our team and help us shaping the future!
As Java developer you will play a key role throughout the development LifeCycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing.
You will be responsible for creating user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Design and develops user interfaces by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle;
- Determine design methodologies and tool sets for application development;
- Develop technical designs and application code for Java programs;
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities, contributing to team meetings and troubleshooting development;
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging;
- Identify production and non-production application issues;
- Recommend changes to improve established Java application processes;
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- You have a university degree in computer science;
- You are autonomous with a very good team spirit;
- You are fluent in English, French would be an advantage, with strong communication skills.
Mandatory Expertise and skills:
- Proficiency in Java programming language;
- Professional experience in team based application development projects;
- Highly appreciated Expertise and skills:
- Familiar with SQL (MySQL, SQL Server), Oracle and/or Sybase;
- Familiar with at least one of the following tools: GIT, SVN, Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven;
- Experience in banking and/or insurance environment;
- Experience in Hybrid mobile development (iOS, Android, PhoneGap);
- Experience in the Angular / AngularJS framework;
- Experience in Java EE, Spring Framework, JPA.