Following strong organic growth, our client, a well based financial institution, is on the lookout for bright individuals to join their teams; individuals who are motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services. Since their inception in 2001 they have placed a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of their employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
You will assist in the design and implementation of the core financial systems (including ViewPoint), processes and reporting systems, to enable the team to expand service offering throughout our client's Group.
- Interpretation of accounting and administration requirements and configuration of systems to meet these demands, including report writing
- Act within the Change Management Framework, to assist with the development of the application, including identifying current and future requirements
- Assist with implementing system changes, application upgrades and feature enrichment
- Assist in application documentation, reconciliation and testing activities
- Assist with the resolution of support tickets
- Act as technical contact for client migration projects
Skills, knowledge, expertise
- Experience in system configuration and systems management, with experience in ViewPoint as an advantage
- Experience in report writing (e.g. Crystal, BO, SSRS, Active Reports) and data extraction, including the use of T/P SQL or similar
- Experience in programming languages (e.g. Dot.NET, VBA) an advantage
- Technical financial services industry knowledge an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- Strong problem-solving skills, methodical approach and adherence to change management practices
Our client will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development.