Halian - Administrateur Applicatif
Durée déterminée, Durée indéterminée
> 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Halian recherche un profil Support Applicatif afin d'agrandir ses équipes auprès d'un de nos clients au Luxembourg.
- Monitoring Applicatif, surveillance du bon fonctionnement des applications et déclanchement de procédure le cas échéant ou ouverture d'incident.
- Release Mangement, vérification et validation des demandes de déploiement applicatif
- Support S2 Applicatif
- Autonomie et esprit d'équipe
- Dilplôme en Informatique
- Expérience dans le support applicatif
- Administration Système Unix, Linux.
- Administration Outil de Monitoring (Nagios ou autre)
- Connaissances des Processus ITIL
- Connaissance en Serveur d'application J2EE (Tomcat, WebLogic, Oas)
- Connaissance de base sous Oracle Database
- Connaissance d'un système de gestion de contenu (CMS)
- Location: Luxembourg
- Country: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: FTE
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!