Halian - Application Windows Integrator
Freelance, Durée indéterminée, Durée déterminée
> 2 ans d'expérience
We are looking for an Application/Windows Integrator. (F/M)
- Windows Server management (e.g. enabling/disabling of local services, configuration of local services, resources usage management, system reboot, etc.)
- Local user and group management
- Operational tools installation and configuration (e.g. PuTTY, Oracle Client, Toad, etc.)
- Business application installation and configuration following procedure provided by SW developers (Contractors)
- Support for investigation (data collection, restart of application, log analysis, etc.) in case of anomaly on Business Application
- Support to users via proper ITSM tool (SMT) for execution of requests (e.g. data transfer, data deletion, data provision, system configuration change, etc.)
- Development of scripts to automatize tasks.
- Management of Microsoft DB (mSQL)
- Local Storage management
- Interface with Cloud providers for issue (e.g. AD, LDAP, Network, Shares, etc.), SW upgrade (OS/ tool patching, etc.), HW upgrade (RAM, CPU, Storage, etc) related to Windows environment
- Management of Windows Servers documentation and operational procedure (IS installation, workaround, etc.)
- Management of Windows Server configuration control.
- Perl 5.6 and next versions scripting, Microsoft Visual Basic scripting, PowerShell scripting
- Microsoft Internet Information Server
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!