Halian - Applications Manager
Durée indéterminée, Freelance
> 2 ans d'expérience
Are you Looking for your next challenge?
Halian is in need of an Applications Manager with Previouse experience as an Enterprise Architect.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems; or equivalent work experience
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of ERP; WMS knowledge being an asset
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated track record
- Business application and System development life cycle management
- Budget planning and management
- 5 to 7 years of IT ERP/WMS specific work and business/industry work.
- At least one successful ERP implementation project and two successful ERP roll-out projects (e.g., an ERP project that realized its anticipated business benefits and was delivered in a timely manner within budgetary boundaries) utilizing the same software (vendor and version, if possible) that is being implemented in the same or similar industry sector.
- 3 to 5 years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- 3 to 5 years of integration responsibility acting as Enterprise Architect
- Communication: Ability to speak to technical-level staff and summarize communications for executive consumption.
- Empowering others
- Fostering teamwork
- Pragmatic/Transcription: Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate between business requirements and technical design and implementation.
- Solution oriented
- Gaining commitment
- Analytical thinking
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!