Halian - Asset & Microsoft Windows Specialist
> 2 ans d'expérience
You will implement and maintain the deployment tool abd will set the next standards for the company in terms of Hardware.
- Market watch and analyze in the area of IT Assets (end user equipment)
- Define, implement and manage Global Standards for end user solutions
- Implement and manage a deployment tool
- Analyze and optimize asset update policies
- Automate installation and upgrade processes
- Manage VDI systems
- Build and manage future digital workplaces
- Support the management and coordination of providers and 3rd parties
- Continuous Improvement of overall IT services and Image of the IT
- Technically define content of RFP's for IT acquisitions
- Work in virtual organizations with international colleagues and end users
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Deep knowledge in technology roadmaps
- Demonstrated experience in working with deployment tools as well as in writing scripts for the use of the tools
- Strong knowledge of the end user devices marketplace
- Expert in management of large Microsoft Windows Platforms
- Deep knowledge of security concepts on end user devices
- Expert in Microsoft Desk Solutions (O365, teams etc)
- Active player in Innovation programs and concepts
- Familiar with ISO27001
- Capable to operate and work in incident/crises mode
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French and/or German is considered as an asset
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!