Halian - Bi data Analytics and Interactive Dashboards
> 5 ans d'expérience
Master (5+ ans)
BI Data Analytics and Interactive Dashboards
Are you looking for a new position to start well 2021? We have a new Job opportunity for one European Institution in Belgium.
- Very strong expertise in (self-service) data analytics and interactive dashboards, preferably with QlikSense;
- Experience in developing mash-ups is a plus;
- Statistical analysis
- Data mining
- Data processing and data quality
- Strong analysis skills
- Expertise in Business Intelligence (Business Objects);
- Expertise in building interactive dashboards for Mobile devices;
- Capacity in preparing and writing clear and structured technical and user documents
- Expertise in geoanalytics, including ArcGIS Insights or similar products would be an asset;
- Expertise in Oracle, PL/SQL, machine learning/augmented intelligence would be an asset;
Education: Master Degree
Experience: More than 10 years of experience
Languages: Ability to work in English.
Are you interested in this job opportunity?
Don't hesitate to apply via the button below.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!