Halian - Business Continuity Consultant
> 2 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Halian is currently looking for a Business Continuity Consultant to join one of their clients in Luxembourg.
About the role
- Improvement of cyber resilience (continuity plan, management of cyber crises);
- Audit and implementation of Business Continuity management programmes;
- Implement Business Impact Analyses with service managers in order to identify business continuity needs;
- Analyse risks between business needs and existing organisational and technical continuity solutions;
- Audit and Documentation of Continuity Plan, Disaster Recovery Planning;
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of business continuity exercises (technical tests, incident reaction tests, deployment exercises at emergency sites, crisis management exercises, etc.).
- Implementation of the correction plan resulting from audits, exercises, management reviews, incidents, KPIs;
- Analysis of capacities in the field of business continuity for critical suppliers;
- Compliance (ISO 22301);
- Train and inform stakeholders (top management, IT, end users).
Key Skills & Background
- University education in computing;
- Initial experience of at least 3 years in computer security as an IS Security Consultant;
- With good people skills and communication skills, you enjoy teamwork.
- You know how to keep your promises;
- Precision, organisation and method;
- French and English compulsory, knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Location: Luxembourg
- Country: Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type of contract: PERMANENT
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Lire la suite
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!