- Analyzes Change Requests from the external IT infrastructure provider
- Reviews and validates the technical proposals provided by the external IT infrastructure provider in response to the project requests.
- Analyzes, reviews and authorizes IT infrastructure changes proposed by the external IT infrastructure provider.
- Translates application connectivity requests and raises network connectivity, internet proxy and Firewall requests to the external IT infrastructure provider.
- Ensures requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of the change management process
- Assure alignment with the internal process
- Create reporting and dashboard for Change activities
- Control and validate the monthly external IT infrastructure provider SLA report (for Change's KPI)
- Reinforce/Improve the partnership with the external IT infrastructure provider on Change Management Process activities
- Manage the operational escalation efficiently on Changes activities
- Increase and Control the external IT infrastructure provider Changes activities
- Create the connectivity to remote teams to align the external IT infrastructure provider with best practices
- Manage operational risk effectively on Change Management
Key Competencies Required
- Excellent knowledge on Change Management
- Knowledge of server technology: Unix AIX/Solaris, Linux, Windows 2003/2008/2012, Citrix XenApp, VMware
- Knowledge of Storage: SAN (EMC+IBM), NAS (NetApp)
- Experience in an IT infrastructure Change Management
- Experience in a system engineer position (Unix and/or Windows)
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL Processes (Incident Problem Change)
- Worked in a financial institution and familiar with the Csff/security constraints that apply to IT infrastructure
- Master in information technology
- Achievement Motivation
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Good communication skills
- Organized and structured
- Contract: CDI
- Location: Luxembourg
- Starting Date: ASAP